Thursday, July 14, 2011

7/14/11 Session 6

Reflections of Technology Bootcamp...  Since Itechnology has always been a challenge for me, regardless of whether it was something as simple as operating the VCR or learning how to begin on a computer (probably having to do with attending a one-room schoolhouse where this part of education was not even a possiblitany), I am always amazed when I learn how to do something that I can use, even if it takes me longer to master than others.  I knew when I signed up, that it would be an eye opener and offer ways to improve instruction for my students and ways to enhance communication with them as well.  This class did not just offer ways to communicate with students but also with m;y colleagues.

 Annette, The class has not disappointed me, and you have been especially patient and generous with encouragement and kindness for those of us who are not as current as we would like to be with our skills.  Thanks you!

 I have learned so much, but even better, I have had the opportunity to practice and share this experience with my colleagues who will also be able to reinforce things we learned and I did not completely master.  I did not know for sure what blogging, twitter, podcast, etc. even meant, but I not only have some idea of those terms now, but also I am thinking of ways that I can make use of the many tools we have for our  use.    This has been a very positive experience.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you challenged yourself to learn about all the new technology tools out there. I hope you had fun. Feel free to ask me for help if you need any.

    ReplyDelete