Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Session 4...Flickr



I have looked at lots of pictures and found out that I have an account already that my daughter had added me to.  Not only that but she had even sent via that account trips that her family has taken.  What a pleasure to find pictures from 2008 of trips they had taken.  I love looking at all the pictures that are avaiable, but felt this picture depicted probably my teaching of Latin the best!  This has certainly opened a whole new area for me to explore.

3 comments:

  1. I think I might look into uploading pictures onto a site like flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good and you and your daughters will be able to share pictures (hopefully not of unkown dogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unexpected surprise to find pictures of your grandchildren. I like the picture you added.

    ReplyDelete